What is one big budget film that had some shockingly bad cinematography?

Since Alien Covenant is around the corner, my friends and I held an Alien movie marathon, where we watched all the films including AVP: Requiem. And I gotta say the one thing that shocked me the most about AVPR aside from the bad acting, horrid editing and incoherent plot was the cinematography. I hadn't seen AVPR probably since it first came out so I'd forgotten what had happened in the movie, and when watching it again it started to make sense as to why I forgot it: I couldn't see shit. Why the hell would Fox hire a terrible DP to shoot their big budget sci-fi movie featuring two of some of their biggest attractions? The world may never know.

But what big budget film in your opinion had some shockingly bad cinematography?

To Download Latest Movies - CLICK HERE