With the release of Dunkirk, they should make more big WWII films from The British or Russian Perspective.

War Films are one of my favorite genres in film; Saving Private Ryan, Black Hawk Down, Apocalypse Now, Platoon, Glory. And while there are a ton of excellent WW2 films from the American perspective, I would love to see more from the other allies that participated in that war.

Like for instance, I would love to see a film on Operation Market Garden from the British point of view, or another film done on Stalingrad (even though I love Enemy at The Gates), or even the fall of Berlin from the Russian side. Though I understand that American audiences would greatly relate to war films from the U.S.'s perspective, To me this would be very refreshing for the War genre, which has somewhat been dormant for the last decade.

What do you guys think?

To Download Latest Movies - CLICK HERE