If at all possible, go see Brisgby Bear. It's sweet, heartwarming, unique, funny, and easily one of the best movies I've seen all year.

I went into the theater not knowing anything but the fact that I wanted to see this movie because of the reviews it was getting and the people involved in it. I walked out of the theater with a huge smile on my face, having just watched one of the best movies I've seen all year.

Brigsby Bear is a wholly unique film that wonderfully blends together humor with heart. It's weird and different, but it never feels completely foreign, due to the fact that a lot of the themes and concepts are grounded in reality. There were tons of moments throughout the film where I could relate to the characters, and the struggles and ambitions they have.

This is the first leading performance for Kyle Mooney in a major film, as well as the first film that he co-wrote, and he's wonderful. He plays a very unique character, and he does a great job portraying the range of emotions his character experiences, as well as making his character feel truly real. He's of course hilarious as well. There were numerous scenes where I, along with everyone else in the theater, was laughing out loud As a huge fan of Good Neighbor Stuff, it's awesome to see him moving up like this.

The other performances are great as well, with notable favorites of mine being Mark Hamill and Greg Kinnear. I don't want to give anything away about the story and who these characters are, but they both do a wonderful job. There's also a few fun cameos in the movie.

If there's a theater near you playing Brigsby Bear, go see it, especially if you're a fan of Kyle Mooney and/or Good Neighbor Stuff. You'll at the minimum enjoy the movie, if not love it like I do.

To Download Latest Movies - CLICK HERE