What theater snack food do you just not understand?

alright so I’m about to go see Jumanji, and I’m sitting here looking at the snack menu to preorder my food so I don’t have to stand in lines, and it got me thinking...

WHO THE FUCK GETS A DILL PICKLE AT THE MOVIES

look I’m a 23 year old black dude in the American south, and so I’m very familiar with weird pickle habits (kool aid pickles, twang, etc.), but never have I seen someone buy a pickle at a movie theater, yet they have always been on the snack menus. There’s so many better choices. Literally anything is better than a dill pickle. And it takes like 2 minutes to eat a pickle, it seems like it’d be so unsatisfying in every way.

Also I’m asking about regular snacks that would be universally known about, I’m not asking about theaters that serve meals and stuff, aka please no answers like “I was eating my New York Strip at the bistro theater and the person next to me was eating the roasted red pepper corn fritters! The nerve!”

EDIT: what the hell, I figured Jumanji would be empty tonight since it’s Super Bowl Sunday and it’s an older release. that fucking theater was packed. I really didn’t think Jumanji would be a phenomenon like this

EDIT 2: The Cloverfield Paradox surprise release really has me on the edge of a nut

To Download Latest Movies - CLICK HERE