How well do you think WALL-E holds up today, nearly 10 years later?

Hey guys,

Title says it all. WALL-E will be turning 10 years old this June (27th to be exact if you go by the American theatrical release date).

How well do you think it holds up nearly 10 years later?

For me, it's still hands-down, my personal favorite Pixar movie of all time. The first act of the movie taking place on a ruined Earth where there is little to no dialogue is still in my opinion, the best work that Pixar has ever done. So much story and character development is shown with little to no dialogue at all. The first act is a masterpiece of visual storytelling.

I've heard that there are many who don't like the rest of the movie nearly as much as the first act, which I think is a very fair point to make, but for me; although the environmental message throughout the entire movie is anything but subtle, the main focus I feel is still exactly where it needs to be; WALL-E and EVE.

I'm also a sucker for Peter Gabriel's music, so hearing "Down to Earth" at the end every time I watch it always ends the movie on a perfect note for me.

What do you guys think? How do you think the film has aged over the past decade? Where do you think it ranks among Pixar's current film catalog?

To Download Latest Movies - CLICK HERE