Game Over, Man was incredibly disappointing.

How did a Die Hard inspired comedy starring and created by the guys from Workaholics, that they supposedly spent six years writing end up being the least funny comedy I have seen in recent memory?

It was so bad. I don't understand. I assume they worked really hard on this, so I don't want to be mean but guys... you seriously miscalculated. It's nothing but dick and ass jokes. Except they aren't jokes. There's no set-ups or punchlines. It's just: here's a dick. Here's a guy eating a guy's ass. Die Hard reference. Condom full of cum. Shocking violence. SaLvIa. Hey it's Chris Pontius. Hey it's Shaggy... remember "It Wasn't Me?" Okay, thanks Shaggy, bye. That's the whole movie.

Did you guys make this just for a paycheck? Just to hang out? Cuz I'm gonna be honest, it doesn't look like you really gave a shit about the final product. This is like something Adam Sandler would do. I take it back, some of his more recent stuff has been significantly better than this.

edit: I forgot a word.

To Download Latest Movies - CLICK HERE