I just realised something about the ending of Jurassic Park

I adore Jurassic Park – it's one of my top five favourite movies of all time – but that doesn't mean it's perfect.

I've heard tons of people question how the T. rex got into the visitor centre at the end, even though you can clearly see a gaping hole in the wall covered with plastic wrap, which is already how one of the raptors got in.

But, here's my question that no one else seems to have brought up… How did the T. rex get through the perimeter fence? You know, the one that Alan Grant and the kids had to climb over? I assume that electric fence surrounds the entire visitor centre compound, and isn't it supposed to be back on by this point? Just before Grant's party started climbing the fence, we heard the T. rex roar somewhere behind them; that was what motivated the kids to start climbing in the first place. So did she break through another part of the fence before Ellie turned the power back on, and was she inside the compound that whole time?

I don't know, maybe she wandered around the fence and broke down the gates that the tour cars drive through or something.

Well, that's how I answer my own question. What do you think?

To Download Latest Movies - CLICK HERE