About Time is one of the best romance films I have ever seen.

I know this film gets recommended a lot on Reddit, but I still wasn’t expecting to love this film as much as I did. I just couldn’t contain my sheer admiration for this movie.

It started as a fairly standard romcom while later evolving into a film about family, and they completely nailed it.

It’s hard to praise the film without going into spoilers territory since even the concept of the film itself was completely unexpected by me and wholly unique, but the performances of Domhnall Gleeson, Rachel McAdams and Bill Nighy blew everything out of the water. I felt so much love and so much warmth in one of the most wholesome films I have ever seen. I completely bought all the relationships, and nothing felt cringy at all.

I was smiling almost the whole way through and the ending alone made this the best romcom film ever made that not only transcended its genre, but kinda changed my perspective in life as well.

I have problems with the film of course, but it had such passion and love that I felt compelled to outright ignore them. For his last film as director, Richard Curtis certainly went out with a bang.

Edit: fixed wording

To Download Latest Movies - CLICK HERE