The Secret Life of Walter Mitty is a pretty damn good movie

Somehow, I've only just now seen this movie for the first time, how did I miss this one? I remember when it came out and I watched the trailer, I thought it was going to be some silly "adventure" or RomCom movie, but man it has some great scenes and a few little life lesson nuggets thrown in. I'm sure part of what got me is that I am a hobby photographer so that aspect hit home a little bit more, but the simple character development of Walter and how he is pushed out of his comfort zone for the better was something I was not at all expecting. It really struck a chord with me to get out and live, which was not something I was expecting from a "watch on the couch on my day off" movie. The daydream sequences are fun and not too over the top in my opinion, and the end of the movie just grounds it so well. It isn't often I say it but I'm really glad I watched this movie and will definitely be re-watching in the future. Maybe I'm mistaken since I missed it on release but I feel like this is an under-appreciated gem.

To Download Latest Movies - CLICK HERE