Jojo rabbit

Reddit world, my husband I and just watched Jojo rabbit. We both really enjoyed it. We are both teachers and next quarter I start my unit on Anne Frank.

On our way out I saw a colleague and we discussed the movies we had seen. She said they saw Jojo Rabbit with a friend who is Jewish and she was very offended and had wanted to leave.

I liked how it showed the view from the child, that Hitlers youth was presented as a positive thing for youth, and how much of a struggle it was for some people. I also liked how it showed how deep into supporting hitler some of those who opposed him had to act.

As a teacher I truly try to show multiple perspectives, and felt this did just that. So I would live to hear other opinions, especially those who did find it offensive.

To Download Latest Movies - CLICK HERE