What's the creepiest or most unsettling experience you've had at a movie theater?

Has you ever had an experience at a movie theater that you found pretty creepy or unsettling? If so, what? Maybe it was an empty theater when you went to see a horror movie, or something like that. I have two experiences.

When I went to see Coraline one evening after school, the only two people in the theater were a mom and her daughter sitting way in the front. It made the movie even creepier. Gave me a very strange sense of isolation.

Also, when I went to see Wonder Woman with some friends one night, the theater we went to was located inside a mall that's pretty much vacant, with no working escalators either. The barely lit lights in the mall are extremely creepy. Don't get me started on walking out there in that the massive and empty parking lot at night.

To Download Latest Movies - CLICK HERE