Anyone remember the Zucker comedy movies? How come they aren't made anymore?

Critics keep panning the movies for the lowbrow humor but back when I was a kid I found these movies as by far the funniest shit ever. I even went beyond the Scary Movie series to watch others like Disaster Movie and Superhero Movie, all of which are hilarious to me.

Maybe they appealed only to a niche audience like me, I dont know... you guys will prob downvote cos it's an unpopular opinion, right? But maybe the critics had some effect since subsequent movies performed worse and worse over time in the box office. I think the peak of it all was Scary Movie 4 (it was also the highest grossing). It's a damn shame then no such of these movies are made anymore. Did David Zucker retire from making movies or something?

Seems him not being involved in Scary Movie 5 was what ultimately crushed the series

To Download Latest Movies - CLICK HERE