Have you ever come across a detail about a filmmaker or an actor that really changed your perspective on their work?

A few years back I came across Mark Wahlberg's 9/11 comment. The one where he stated he could have stopped the hijacking:

“If I was on that plane with my kids, it wouldn’t have went down like it did. There would have been a lot of blood in that first-class cabin and then me saying, ‘OK, we’re going to land somewhere safely, don’t worry.’”

Now, he did apologize for this remark:

“To speculate about such a situation is ridiculous to begin with, and to suggest I would have done anything differently than the passengers on that plane was irresponsible. I deeply apologize to the families of the victims that my answer came off as insensitive, it was certainly not my intention,”

But it still really altered my perspective on him and the roles he takes. Ever since I found out about this comment whenever I hear about an action movie starring the guy I see less of an actor playing a role and more of a guy with severe insecurity trying to prove how tough he is.

Has anything like this ever happened to you? Discovering a detail that altered your perspective on an actor, or a filmmaker? Doesn't need to be as bad as mine.

To Download Latest Movies - CLICK HERE