That doesn't mean that "Bond goes Rogue" movies can't be good or entertaining, I mean License To Kill is a very good Bond movie, and SkyFall is one of the best. But I feel like this concept has been used way too often lately. SPECTRE was basically Bond going rogue, Skyfall also, Quantum Of Solace is pretty much the definition of a Vendetta Story and even Casino Royale turned out to be no "normal" mission. And even most of the Brosnan movies weren't "normal" missions. GoldenEye sees Bond going up against the Russians to avenge Alec (though he becomes the villain), The World is Not Enough sees himself and M get trapped by a woman he thought he could trust and DAD is completely ridiculous.
Out of the last 10 Bond movies, the only ones where there was a normal mission, were Tomorrow Never Dies & The Living Daylights.
For Bond 25 I just want a conventional Bond. And that doesn't mean a boring and generic Bond. But I think Bond 25 should be the most formular-ish Bond movie. Bond gets his mission from M and some gadgets from Q, hunts down an organization, gets captured by the main villain, who then explains the whole diabolic plan to bond, then Bond frees himself and kills everyone, getting of with the girl.
I mean, well.
What do you think about Bond 25?
EDIT: Just to get it clear; I definitely do not hate the (newer)/Craig movies: CR is my favourite Bond and SF Top 5.