My cousin went to jail. Help me make him a list of movies to catch up on what he missed.

So my cousin went to jail for 15 years. He was able to watch movies there but missed alot. Help me make a list of movies for him to catch up on. Thank you so much for your help.

This is what I got so far: No country for old men, There will be blood, The wrestler, Arrival, The life of pie, Logan, John wick, Driver, Chronicle, Django, Kick ass, Zombieland.

What am I missing?

Edit since many are asking and I didnt include it at the beginning: He was in jail for a bank robbery of approximately 1mil+ $ split 3 ways. He only got caught a few years after when one of the three got picked up for drug dealing which carried the death penalty in Kuwait.

To Download Latest Movies - CLICK HERE