"The Bye Bye Man" Might Be the Most Incoherent Film I've Ever Seen

I love to watch shitty horror films, and there's a lot of em on Netflix, but I have yo say, this might be the worst movie I've ever seen. I would rather watch a Sci Fi film with no budget and no expectations than this pile.

It's so facinating to me just how much of a mess this film is; every time I leave finding more and more scenes that just make me scratch my head. A character will walk into a room, just say some incoherent babble, and walk out.

Why does the brother bring an 8 year old child to a college party? Why does the psychic say, "he makes you see things that arent there, like trains" and then IMMEDIATELY stop the car to walk in front of a train? Why can't the black dude get a boner? Is that one of the Bye Bye Man's powers? Instant ED? Why is Ms. Watkins? Just why anything with her? Why does no one react to anything like an actual human being? I NEED TO KNOW!

I submit this film to replace the Pyramids of Giza in the 8 wonders of the world because I care more about how this movie got made more than the fucking pyramids.

Flair is recommendation because you need to see this shit to believe it.

To Download Latest Movies - CLICK HERE