What movies are better upon a second viewing?

I've just watched "Rogue one" for the second time - first time being in cinema.

I enjoyed it in cinema but it was somehow a lot better the upon second viewing. I love the score and hopelessness, and IMO, it is the best modern star wars movie.

Most movies I've watched only once - even when I enjoy them. This is mostly because instead of rewatching a movie I could watch one I haven't seen before.

So what movies are better upon a 2nd viewing?

Bonus points if it was movie you didnt like the first time!

Other movies which I think fit this category for me are "the thing" and "memento", however I enjoyed them a lot the first time too.

This is my first time on this subreddit, so hopefully ya'll a friendly bunch and respect other people's opinions because movie quality has an aspect of subjectivity to it and this topic is 100% subjective friendly discussion :)

To Download Latest Movies - CLICK HERE