Showed my nephew Ice Age, first time watching in 15 years

I grew up on Ice Age and last night I got to show my 3 year old nephew it. He has a questionable attention span and usually nopes out of things 5 minutes in but he sat through Ice Age. And honestly, rewatching it for the first time since I was a kid it’s a damn good kids movie. Just enough heart and just enough wacky antics that you want to keep watching even if you consider yourself too old for it.

When Send Me On My Way came on I had flashbacks to watching it in my dad’s living room with my sisters and it was a wild ride.

Also, I was yesterday years old when it finally occurred to me that Manny is the mammoth on the cave painting. As a kid I thought Manny was just living through the grief of what humans do to mammoths and last night I was like “oh wait… oh.”

Just wanted to share that with you all.

To Download Latest Movies - CLICK HERE