Wes Anderson's Rushmore really made me feel good.

Okay, long story short. I hadn't watched a film in 2 weeks. I've been really busy with all my work and stuff these days but my reason for not watching any film was just because I was tired, bored and had no clue about what to do.

I don't know how, but just 3 days ago, I stumbled upon Rushmore (1998) and when I found out that it had Jason Schwartzman, Bill Murray and that it was a "Wes Anderson" film, I just had to watch it.

Needless to say, the film was great! As soon as the film opened, I had a feeling that I was in for a good show tonight. I laughed all the way through the film. I was originally planning on watching The Penguin's Episode 3 tonight, but I am glad that I changed my plans for this movie.

To Download Latest Movies - CLICK HERE