Whose was the greatest individual acting performance in The Lord of the Rings trilogy?

In a trilogy so stacked with phenomenal actors, it's hard to say, but my vote goes to the late, great Bernard Hill, who had a number of moments in the 2nd and 3rd films which demonstrated his extraordinary acting;

  • The scene at Theodred's grave; "Alas, that these evil days should be mine. The young perish and the old linger. That I should live to see the last days of my house.

No parent should have to bury their child.”

  • His legendary speech on the Pelennor Fields, which preceded the greatest cavalry charge in cinema history. (Fuck me, I'd happily go to war and die for that man after that speech)
  • His own death scene; "I go to my fathers. In whose mighty company I shall not now feel ashamed."
To Download Latest Movies - CLICK HERE