Tron Legacy (2010) is so stupidly corny and i love everything around it

Listening to the characters speak felt like i was watching a movie dialogue based on all the dumb action 2000-2020 movies i saw

And every time some blue-light-themed stuff went wooosh i was entranced again

It's like a mashup of some of my favourite stuff in fiction. Motorbikes, light glaive (my fav weapon in my fav game), fantastic scifi game (the arena battle), hot girl with big eyes, and light themed battle jets, oh and escaping the real world.

2010's 8yo me would've gave this movie a ten and downloaded malware instead of the sequel.

Me personally i gave it an 8 because it delivered on most of my expectations.

I expect Tron Ares to be corny as this one but marvel style since that seems to be a trend these days. And I'm gonna love it. I've watched over 300 movies and this will be my 3rd time going to a cinema and only my 2nd movie ever to watch in a cinema.

excited!

To Download Latest Movies - CLICK HERE