Nick Nolte in Warrior

I just watched Warrior for the first time, thinking 'ok The Way Back was a decent movie and this is directed by the same guy so it should at least be ok', and man was I blown away. This movie is amazing and all of the main performances are so well acted. Nick Nolte especially shocked me with how good his performance was. His eyes showed so much emotion in every scene and you can't help but feel bad for the guy even though its pretty apparent he used to get drunk and beat his wife and kids. His performance was amazing even before the scene in the hotel room. Once I saw the hotel room scene, I couldn't help but think his performance was one of the greatest ones I've ever seen. I haven't seen Christopher Plummer in 'Beginners' but I'm having a very tough time believing his performance could've been more deserving of an oscar than Nick Nolte in Warrior.

To Download Latest Movies - CLICK HERE